Nov 26, 2012

Battle of the Bulge

In my fight to regain something close to my former self (with more tone and definition), I have realized several  things. Numbers are deceiving!!! According to my numbers I haven't lost any weight since July...in fact I have gained weight. I have only lost less than 1% of body fat, barely any inches, etc. 
But >in my Maury voice<: we have determined that THAT'S A LIE!

I can tell by the way that my clothes fit...or don't fit that I am losing something. Even two of my friends have noticed that my muffin has gone away. I don't look pregnant anymore...YAY!!!! And apparently all of my weight has dropped in all the right places...LOL

So to hell with the scale and the ideal body weight (whatever that is) and I am going to work on looking more awesome each and every day!!! And when I get to that point where I have reached my ideal body. I will mark that down and go from there. 

Team Coke Bottle Dreams in ultra affect...can't hit 30 looking flabby!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment