Jan 11, 2011

KILLER 550 REP WORKOUT

So you know how your mother always tells you to read the directions before starting ANYTHING?!?! Well I should have done that then I wouldn't have done too much last week. Instead of counting the actual squats I counted each set of knee ups (leg lift) as one...smh
And did 50 per leg (arm) instead of 25 for leg bridges, arm lifts and did the same thing for the diagonal touch downs...needless to say that extended my workout time. 
But I think I am going to re-arrange my daily workouts to focus on each of the workouts to improve on how I do them, I am sure some of them are quite shady looking...LOL


But here are the directions for the workout:





1) Backward Lunge Kick
25 Reps per leg

2) Walk over Push Up
50 Reps
3) Mountain Climbers
50 Reps
4) Sumo Squat Knee Up
50 Reps (count the squats)
5) One Leg Bridge 
25 Reps per leg


6) Side to Side Squat & Leg Lift
50 Reps (count the squats)
7) One Arm Tricep Push Up
25 Reps per arm
8) Star Crunch
50 reps
9) Diagonal Touch Down
25 Reps on each side
10) Side Plank Lift
25 Reps Each Side

11) One Leg Wall Sit
25 Reps on each leg

1 comment:

  1. OMG! Thank you for this I thought it was 50 per leg too and starting crying when I couldn’t go past 20. But my goal to slowly get better so when I’m able to do the whole workout I won’t die:)

    ReplyDelete